Friday 23 November 2012

~ Memory At SmTk ~






At year 2009 until 2010  I was school at Sekolah Menengah Teknik Kerian,Bagan Serai ,Perak Darul Ridzuan...This school sangat ceruk...Only people yang sekolah kat sini jew tahu kat manew sekolah ni...
Although this school no popular but this school give me to many memory that I can't forget ...
My friends at this school is so hyperactive,,,cheerful,,,kind and anything else...





This is my class picture






This is my classmate...My class Teacher was at the middle in this picture.She was very strict and very Best teacher I ever had .Although my class only have 4 men,,but they are person who always make our class happy go lucky...My class majority are  school perfect...If they not  school perfect ,,they are librians...I am a Librians and I'm hold the position as Vice Presidents of Librians,,,,

So,,,that all my story about my Friends at SmTk...........

No comments:

Post a Comment