Thursday 22 November 2012

~ My SeLf ~



Today ,,,I would like  to introduce My self,,,,My name is Norsyahidah Fazreen bt. Mohd Jalaluddin ,,,because my name too long ,,, you all can call me Syida .,,,,I live at  Simpang Pulai ,Perak Malaysia....I was born on 24 September 1993 at Hospital Besar Melaka,,,


My father was a policeman and my mother was a Teachers. She was a strict and great teacher .I have 4 sibling .I have an older sister,,,,her name was Nurkhuzaimah Fazreen bt . Mohd Jalaluddin..Now she was looking for a job in science computer .My younger brother name is Muhammad Aidinur Arif b. Mohd Jalaluddin ... Now he was studying in form 5 ,,,Next year he was 17 years old and my youngest brother is Muhammad Nur Hakim B. Mohd Jalaluddin,,Now he was 10 years old .






Actually I don't have any idea to post ,,,so I introduce my self.... and my Family ....I'm a hyperactive person ,,,I like to make other be happy. I am a friendly person .

( ^_^ )


No comments:

Post a Comment